forgetfulness.


i'm almost certain it's something that is inherited.
my mom is a pretty forgetful person.... and i think i got it from her.
jake and i had every intention of going out and shooting with my new lens and of course the day we're finally able to i leave the memory card in my laptop. way to go hannah. way. to. go.

that's ok though.
that's what iphones are for right?
oh...
have i ever told you all that i love him?
he does silly things like waiting for iphone timers to go off with me.
that's love.

hannah

2 little notes:

  1. I can't believe these were taken with your iPhone. How did you set the timer up. Was the phone resting up against something? You two are just the cutest!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used camera+ instead of the iphone camera app. and since i had planned on shooting with my dslr, we had brought a tripod along with us. we used some macgyver techniques to get the iphone to stay propped up. ;)
    hannah

    ReplyDelete